Website Traffic Tracking Solutions & Analysis
Evaluating website traffic and return on investment are integral parts of your Internet marketing strategy. Tracking software is essential to assess market and user trends, website effectiveness and opportunity for website improvement. However, raw tracking data is useless without an analysis of the data. Net Power Marketing provides the data and critical analysis.
Net Power Marketing's mix of paid and organic listing strategies can be very effective in attaining a new client base. By incorporating a website tracking system we can measure how efficient the strategy is. Our goal is to maximize your web marketing dollars while reducing costs.
“Raw Data without Analysis is Useless”
There are many types of website tracking software packages available, so finding the one that provides key data is important to the success of your Internet marketing program. We rely mostly on Google Analytics (now called Universal Analytics). Key information to look for in a tracking package:
- IP address tracking (can sometimes identify website visitors)
- Track incoming telephone calls to an advertising source
- Conversion tracking
- Full list of keywords or phrases that led a visitor to your web site
- Complete list of search engines and directories leading traffic to your website
- Date range settings to view historical as well as real time data
- Page views information
- Depth of visit per visitor
- Social media interaction
- Delineation of organic verses paid traffic
- Easy report generator
Which of your marketing investments is making the phone ring? Find out with Call Tracking.
This system tells you what makes your telephone ring. And it identifies the calling party. This allows you to track sales back to a particular advertising investment.
- Take the guesswork out of evaluating your marketing investments
- Track incoming calls per marketing source
- See the incoming phone number, time and date, and call duration
- Provides company/individual names of callers
- Logs online digital recordings of incoming calls (optional)
- Real-time online reporting