Search Engine Optimization & SEO Services Local, Industrial & Commercial Companies
Top rankings in Google, YAHOO and Bing are very valuable. In today’s highly competitive environment, attracting qualified internet traffic requires a search engine optimization plan. Do you have one?
Important Questions To Ask Yourself
- The last time you checked your rankings in the major search engines (relative to your key search terms) were you happy with what you found?
- How do potential new customers search for your product or service?
- What search terms are they using?
- How many times per day are new prospects searching for your product or service?
- Which search engines are they using?
Do you have a plan for better search engine optimization? Do my competitors have an SEO plan?
The organic search engine optimization of any website is a long term commitment. No SEO agency has a magic wand that will instantly create high rankings on all of your search terms. However, every website must start somewhere. With 7,000,000 new Webpages going live every day, the longer you delay search engine optimization (SEO), the more difficult the task.
- Free SEO Audits & Consulting
- Schema Markup Code Installed & Tested
- Link Building Strategy & Analysis
Organic optimization is dependent on three main factors:
- The age of your website.
Google, Yahoo! and Bing keep a history of every time they crawl a website. As such, they know if a URL is brand new or has been in existence for many years. Older websites, especially those that have attained strong organic rankings, are more trusted by the major search engines. We have no control over the age of your website. We do have control over your website content. It is wise to periodically add new content in the form of HTML pages.
- The coding of your website.
Most websites contains both HTML pages and PDF documents. The search engine optimization of this content is usually somewhat random in nature. We create a plan, specifically:
- Prioritize high-value search terms and products
- Perform keyword research on high-value search terms to identify buyer search behavior
- Optimize on selected high-value search terms. This will likely entail creation of additional web pages and modification of existing web pages.
- Link popularity of your website
When Google, Yahoo! and Bing crawl your websites, they take a measure of all incoming links to your website. This measure is referred to as link popularity. They consider these incoming links as “votes” for your website. Some votes are powerful, and some votes can hurt you. We analyze your current link popularity and create a custom link building campaign. Specifically:
- Dovetail link building activities with coding optimization to concentrate on high-value search terms
- Establish paid links in key directories.
- Establish free links in key directories and other websites.
Click Here to Request Your FREE Website Strategy Audit
“The Power of Optimization & Dominance of Google. Industrial Website Launched December 2010 Sees Big Increase in Organic Visits”
Click on the thumbnail to see the full image